Please contact your Project Manager should you want to purchase this product.
|Budget Range||£2000 (minimum) to £3500 (maximum)|
|Platforms||Google Search Network
Google Display Network (Including Remarketing)
|Set-Up Fee||(Free for 6-month lock-up contract)|
|Monthly Fee||Contact your Project Manager for pricing|
|Estimated Search Clicks||1,808|
|Estimated Search Impressions||269,444|
|Est Search Clicks||833|
|Est Search Impressions||27,778|
|Est Display + Remarketing Clicks||600|
|Est Display + Remarketing Impressions||200,000|
|Est Facebook Clicks||375|
|Est Facebook Impressions||41,667|
PPC Large Package provides your business with a dedicated PPC specialist to Create, Manage, and Monitor your Paid Digital Media Account. Keyword research is used to analyze which search terms will be more beneficial for your business.
A four-step process which consists of
- setting media objectives in light of marketing and advertising objectives
- developing a media strategy for implementing media objectives
- designing media tactics for realizing media strategy, and
- proposing procedures for evaluating the effectiveness of the media plan, are used to provide the business owner with the digital presence he needs in Google & its Search partners.
The same will be implemented on other platforms such as Facebook. The goal is to allow the business owner to grow company together with his online audience. It also includes a Remarketing campaign that will target people who already visited your site.
Each PPC Package includes free Landing Page Analysis, daily performance monitoring, reporting, dashboard integration and reporting, and Project Manager consultation.
|Keywords||Up to 70|
|Ad Groups||Up to 30|
|Ad Texts Created||12|
|Reporting||Monthly & Weekly|
|Bid Optimization||Twice a Week (if needed)|
|Project Manager Consultation||Weekly|
|Google My Business (if needed)||Yes|
(if with Google My Business Account)
|Banner Ads Creation||Additional Cost|
|Landing Page Analysis||Free|
|Landing Page Optimization and Setup||Additional Cost|
|Thank You Page Creation + Google Analytics Set up||Additional Cost|
|GTM Installation + Event Setup||Additional Cost|
|Enhanced Ecommerce Setup for WordPress Only + Google Analytics Set up||Additional Cost|
We utilise the correct platform to achieve the goals of your clients. Depending on your client’s needs, we can do Search Campaigns, Google Display Network, Facebook, Gmail, and create Remarketing campaigns.
- Search Marketing Platform: Yes
- Google Display Network: Yes
- Remarketing: Yes
- Facebook: Yes
- LinkedIn: Yes
- Text Ads: Yes
- Banner Ads Creation (1 set x 5 sizes [300×250,728×90,320×100,468×60,300×600]): Addional cost (max 2 revisions)
By analysing your business and marketing goals, we would use the best ad extensions to boost the performance of your campaign and attract the right visitors to your site.
- App Extensions
- Call Extensions
- Location Extensions
- Review Extensions
- Sitelink Extensions
- Callout Extensions
Extensive research at the start of the campaign allows us to understand your business and use the right keywords tied with the best ad text to optimise your campaign. All keywords and text only deployed upon your approval.
Search Campaign Setup
- Keyword Research: 10 hours
- Daily Budget Set-up
- Ad Scheduling
- Campaign Structuring
- Ad Copy Creation
- Ad Extensions
- Set-up Report
We monitor and optimise your campaigns constantly to increase the efficiency of each click.
Search Campaign Management
- Bid Optimisation: Thrice a week
- Ad Copy Test
- Ad Extension Management
- Keyword Management
- Negative Keywords
- Report Analysis
- Report Generation: Weekly and Monthly
For other digital media channel options, we utilize the Google Display Network (including Gmail). Banner Ads not included.
Google Display Network, Gmail and Remarketing
Banner Ads (Images to be provided by the client)
Gmail : 300×300 Banner + Text Ad copy + Keyword list / Email list
Text Ads: Free ( 2 Ad copy revision only)
Responsive Ads: Banner + Text Ad copy
Single Image Ad format: image (1,200 x 628 px), copy (Text: 90 char / Headline: 25 char / Link description: 30 char), Ratio: 1.91:1
Video Ad Format: Please contact your Product Manager
1. What is PPC?
- Pay Per Click (or SEM – Search Engine Marketing in Google’s parlance) is a type of advertising strategy that directs traffic to your website from an ad that you paid a search engine or host website to post. It is basically the amount of money spent to get your advertisement from a search engine or website that you don’t own to be clicked.
- Types of PPC campaigns are:
– Search Adwords Campaign
– Remarketing on the Google Display Network
2. Who should use this package?
- Small Business who want to improve their online presence on Google and show their products to those people who are looking for them.
3. What does it do for my business?
- It improves your online presence on Google search and increases the chance of targeting the right customers at the right time.
4. Does it put my ad on the top page of Google every time?
- No, and in most cases, you wouldn’t want it to be. The Google AdWords system does not just take into account the bid price when arranging the sponsored ads. The position of any Ad takes into account over one hundred different factors including your quality score, the volume of clicks, and website & content relevancy, enabling Google to deliver the right results to end users and empowering smaller advertisers to compete with other advertisers who have much higher budgets. If any company or agency was to offer you top spot or guaranteed positions our advice is to run because it’s simply not possible!
5. Will it ensure sales and leads to our business?
- No. Just like any type of advertising, Google AdWords can never guarantee any sure sales or customers. Once your ads are posted on Google Search we can no longer control the decision of your potential customers. The most that we can do is target the right people at the right time. And the rest is upon their discretion.
6. Do I need to have an existing Google AdWords account to avail of the service?
- No. We can set up your client’s Google AdWords account and then link it to our AdWords manager account.
7. I already have an existing Google AdWords account. Do I still need to pay for the setup fee?
- It depends. If you have PPC campaigns that are already running and only minimal changes need to be made, the setup fee is waived. If you have an account but the campaigns still need to be set up or there are a lot of settings that need to changed, then you will need to pay for the setup fee. Please contact our Project Manager for a FREE PPC Proposal and Landing Page Analysis.
8. Are landing pages always recommended, or can I just use my homepage?
- A great landing page is critical for any PPC campaign to be effective. People clicking on your PPC ads are more likely to have a strong purchase intent compared to general browsers, that’s why the landing page needs to be optimized to meet their expectations. We offer free landing page analysis along with our proposal, and landing page optimization & setup for an extra fee.
9. Do I have access to the PPC Campaign that you are going to create?
- Yes. We offer transparency compared to other agencies to assure that you are getting the right data and you can see the performance of the campaign anytime you want.
10. Why do I need PPC when I have SEO?
- Any SEO campaign done in a safe, organic way will take some time to rank. A business could utilize PPC to advertise on the search page for the same keywords while the SEO campaign is still gaining momentum.
- PPC is also useful if you want to maximize the search page. There are different businesses located on the search page. To fully maximize it, use PPC.
- Finally, while it is impossible to rank for a competitor’s brand organically, this is common practice in an AdWords campaign.
11. Can I do PPC without SEO?
- Yes, as PPC is not SEO dependent. It does not rely on Google search algorithms. It’s an advertising campaign that takes advantage of Google’s nature as a search engine.
- Unlike SEO, PPC will never generate free traffic because Google is ranking you based on your ad spend and not the quality of your site. SEO is an investment in the quality of your site and not just an investment in gaining organic rankings.
12. Can I target my competitor’s keywords?
- Yes. With PPC, you can target the competitor’s keywords. Unlike with SEO, you’re limited to the keywords on your website. Targeting your competitor’s keywords is ideal for new businesses because you want to target people who are looking for the same business as yours or have the same type of service.